- NEW FORMULA GREEN FOREST COCKROACH TRAP is an insecticide bait that is ready to use and which acts specifically against cockroaches found in domestic and industrial settings.
The insecticide product is enclosed together with an attractive food element inside a trap specially designed to guarantee extraordinary effectiveness and extremely safe usage to prevent any human contact whatsoever with the insecticide.
The product has a double action, as it intoxicates the cockroaches that feed on the bait directly, and allows them to return to their nest and intoxicate the rest of the colony. Known as action by contagion, this is the most effective way to eliminate the infestation.
This is not a shock-effect product, but one that takes time, which means a few weeks may be necessary to perceive its benefits. Once cockroaches are no longer observed, it is recommended to continue to place traps regularly to prevent the infestation from returning.
Although the product’s performance is not affected by humidity, its effectiveness is diminished if it becomes wet.
The product is odour-free and effective for 3 months (depending on the conditions of use).
- Read the instruction label carefully before using the product. To avoid risks to human health and the environment, follow the instructions for use. Use only as indicated below and keep the packaging with the precautions while in in use.
- The box contains three bags with two traps each, and six double-sided adhesives to fix the traps in place. To place the traps, fasten the double adhesive over the shaded area of the label, remove the protective strip from the adhesive and place the trap where desired.
Traps should be used in areas of transit and/ proliferation of insects (such as kitchens, bathrooms, etc.), placing them under sinks, behind the refrigerator, dishwasher and bathroom fixtures, and under furniture or shelving units.
- Place one trap for every five square metres, approximately. Use more traps in the event of heavy infestations.
- Once the bag has been opened, use both of the traps to ensure maximum effectiveness.
The traps will be effective continuously, 24 hours a day, for a period of three months. Once the three months have elapsed, replace with new traps.
- Do not use in areas frequented by children, in nurseries or primary schools. Do not apply the traps in areas that are visible to or accessible by children and pets. Do not use on food or kitchen utensils. Traps must not be placed on surfaces where food is handled, prepared or served.
HOW OFTEN DO THE TRAPS NEED TO BE CHANGED?
The traps remain effective against cockroaches for 3 months. After this time, it is advisable to replace them with new traps.
WHICH PLACES ARE SUITABLE FOR PLACING COCKROACH TRAPS?
Cockroaches tend to frequent dark, humid areas, so it is advisable to place traps under sinks or basins, behind the refrigerator, behind bathroom fixtures, under wardrobes and beds, etc.
IN THE EVENT OF ACCIDENTAL INGESTION, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
In the event of intoxication due to ingestion of the product, seek help immediately from a medical centre, and show them the product label. You can also consult the toxicology information medical service (tel.: 91 562 04 20).