Stop Moths Sachets Lavender Fragrance
- Lavender-fragranced sachets for wardrobes and drawers, for effective protection of your clothes against moths and their eggs.
DO NOT STAIN CLOTHING, as the microporous wrapper covering each tablet provides continuous, controlled release of the active component, avoiding any direct contact with your clothing.
The tablets perfume your wardrobe with a Mediterranean lavender fragrance while protecting your clothing.
Effective for up to 4 months. After this time, replace with new sachets.
Do not remove individual tablets from their wrappers.
- Place the individual sachets in places that you wish to protect from moths. DO NOT OPEN THE INDIVIDUAL SACHETS.
- If the space to be protected is small, such as a drawer or shelving, place 3 or 4 sachets.
- To protect a whole wardrobe, place around 12 individual sachets.
- It is advisable to place sachets inside the pockets of garments for improved protection against moths.
- Spread sachets out for greater protection.
Sachets remain effective for 3 to 4 months. After this time, replace them with new sachets.
- Do not stain clothing.
HOW MANY TABLET SACHETS NEED TO BE PLACED TO PROTECT CLOTHES FROM MOTHS?
To protect small spaces such as drawers from moths, only 3 or 4 sachets need to be placed. To protect a wardrobe, place around 12 individual sachets. It is recommended to spread them out for greater protection. It is also advisable to place a sachet or two inside the pockets of garments.
Do the tablets need to be removed from their individual sachets?
NO, THEY SHOULD NEVER BE REMOVED.
Tablets come in microporous sachets that enable the active component to be released gradually and continuously, providing effective protection from moths without staining clothing, as there is never any direct contact.
How long do the lavender fragrance stop moths sachets last?
Effective for 3-4 months. After this time, they should be replaced by new tablets to ensure protection against moths.