Dry Foam Upholstery Cleaner
- Its foam easily penetrates the fibres and eliminates dirt and stains without fabrics becoming soggy.
Easily cleans all kinds of natural or synthetic upholstery on sofas, armchairs, seat cushions, cars, etc.
- Vacuum or brush the upholstery to remove any dust.
- Shake before use.
- Remove the cap.
- Spray onto the fabric.
- Use a damp sponge to rub the fabric in a circular motion, rinsing out the sponge each time it becomes dirty.
- Leave the fabric to dry completely.
- Finally, vacuum or brush the upholstery.
- To avoid differences in tone, it is recommended to clean the surface completely, not just the soiled area.
WHAT TYPES OF FABRICS CAN I USE THE PRODUCT ON?
On any kind of upholstery, except for tapestries. If the fabric includes delicate colours, apply the product to a less visible area and check the stability of the colour.
CAN THIS BE USED ON RUGS?
Yes, but it is recommended to clean the entire rug, to prevent differences in tone. For unstable colours, test the product first in an area that is less visible.
CAN IT BE USED TO CLEAN A LEATHER SOFA?
Yes, this product can be used to clean leather and artificial leather upholstery.