- Formulated using active ingredients that are highly effective against woodworm.
- Proven to be effective in eliminating woodworm larvae.
- Effectively combats woodworm that attacks wood, protecting furniture of all kinds.
- The product acts by impregnating the active material.
- It has a spray tube that enables the product to be applied within the holes in the wood, thus eliminating the insects and any larvae that may be inside the furniture or piece to be treated.
- For your safety, leave the room after spraying and do not return for 10-15 minutes. After this time you may return without any risk or danger.
- Shake the canister before use.
- Remove the cap.
- Spray the wood to be treated with short bursts at a distance of around 20 cm. It is advisable to spray in unvarnished areas of the wood, where there will be most insects.
- Use the tube to spray deep inside any holes made in the wood by the insects.
- Repeat the treatment every 7 days until the insects and their larvae have completely disappeared.
IS IT DANGEROUS TO SPRAY THIS PRODUCT WHEN BABIES OR SMALL CHILDREN ARE PRESENT?
It is not recommended to use this product in the presence of people or pets. When using the product, it is advisable to ventilate the room before returning, and to keep the insecticide out of the reach of children.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF SOMEONE IS TAKEN ILL AFTER USING THE INSECTICIDE?
In the event of intoxication or symptoms of illness following use of the product, seek help immediately from a medical centre, and show them the product label. You can also consult the toxicology information medical service (tel.: 91 562 04 20).
HOW DO I KNOW IF THERE IS WOODWORM IN MY FURNITURE?
To check, it is sufficient to look inside the holes in the wood and see what colour they are. If the colour of the wood in these holes is dark and they contain no yellow dust, they are almost certainly from an old attack and the furniture currently contains no woodworm. If, however, the wood inside the holes is light in colour and there is yellow dust, the furniture has woodworm inside it and the Green Forest woodworm insecticide should be used to eliminate it.