Home and Exterior Anti-Mosquito Barrier
- Provides a protective barrier that deters mosquitos from people and pets in open areas and outdoors. It also prevents mosquitos from entering homes.
Effective protection for up to 8 hours.
Effective against both common and tiger mosquitos.
Can be used day and night.
Uses pyrethroids that pose a very low risk for humans and pets.
- Shake the canister before use.
- Remove the cap.
- In open spaces, use the spray in a circle around the area you wish to keep free of mosquitos.
In semi-open spaces (balconies, terraces, tents, caravans, etc.), spray walls, floors and other surfaces from a metre away.
- To prevent mosquitos entering homes, spray on doors, windows, etc. This will create a protective barrier.
- Once the product has been applied, allow 3-5 minutes before the area is used by people.
- Do not use on windy days.
IS IT DANGEROUS TO SPRAY THIS PRODUCT WHEN BABIES OR SMALL CHILDREN ARE PRESENT?
It is not recommended to use this product in the presence of people or pets. When using the product, it is advisable to ventilate the room before returning, and to keep the insecticide out of the reach of children.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF SOMEONE IS TAKEN ILL AFTER USING THE INSECTICIDE?
In the event of intoxication or symptoms of illness following use of the product, seek help immediately from a medical centre, and show them the product label. You can also consult the toxicology information medical service (tel.: 91 562 04 20).
How long does the action of the product last?
Its effectiveness against mosquitos can last for up to 8 hours.
How does the product work?
When its state-of-the-art active ingredient falls to the floor, it is able to evaporate, so its effectiveness against mosquitos is prolonged over time.
Can I use it inside the home?
This product is designed to create an anti-mosquito barrier prior to entering the house. It is therefore recommended to spray on doors, windows, frames, etc.