- A consistent and highly effective foam that cleans dirt from oven walls for easy cleaning.
Its capacity to dislodge grease means that even the most stubborn dirt can be removed with a minimum of effort
No gases or unpleasant smells generated when applying the product.
- Shake before use.
- Remove the cap by pressing on the sides and pulling up.
- Spray WITH THE OVEN TURNED OFF.
- Leave the foam to act between 15 minutes and 2 hours, depending on the extent of the dirt.
Remove the remains of dirt and foam with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Wipe as many times as necessary until all the foam has been removed.
- Can be used in pyrolytic ovens.
DO NOT USE IN MICROWAVE OVENS OR SELF-CLEANING OVENS. DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTERNAL PART OF THE OVEN OR ON ANY ALUMINIUM ELEMENTS.
HOW CAN I REMOVE FOAM THAT HAS REMAINED IN INACCESSIBLE PARTS OF THE OVEN (FAN, ELEMENT, ETC.)?
Before cooking, heat the oven to 180-200ºC for at least 15 minutes to ensure that any remains that might be left in the oven are eliminated.
APART FROM THE OVEN, WHAT ELSE CAN I CLEAN WITH THIS PRODUCT?
Oven grills and trays, non-stick moulds, glass trays or moulds, stoneware and ceramics, and in general any element used for oven cooking, provided that it is not ALUMINIUM.
It is not recommended to be used in cleaning microwave ovens, extractor fans, glass ceramic hobs, etc.
I HAVE A SELF-CLEANING OVEN. CAN I USE THIS PRODUCT?
No. Self-cleaning ovens cannot be cleaned with any chemical product, as the walls are covered with a microporous lacquer that could be damaged.
HOW CAN I GET RID OF THE MORE STUBBORNLY INCRUSTED GREASE?
For more heavily incrusted grease, it is recommended to spray onto the surfaces of the oven while it is hot BUT SWITCHED OFF, and leave the foam to act for 1 to 2 hours.