- Incense stick with a pleasant sandalwood fragrance. An Oriental fragrance, with a top note of rose petals together with a spiced accord and wrapped in warm notes of sandalwood. They have a duration of approximately 50 minutes, for a pleasantly fragranced ambience. Recommended for use in well ventilated areas. Each pack contains 20 incense sticks and an incense stick holder.
- Tear the bag containing the sticks at the easy open point.
- Open the bag and remove the holder and as many sticks as you need. Close the bag to preserve the aroma of the remaining incense sticks.
- To light the incense stick, briefly hold a lit match or lighter at the tip of the stick.
- When a small flame appears at the tip, blow on it to subdue the flame (blowing too hard may also put out the incense: if this occurs, repeat the operation).
- Place the stick in the incense holder. Ensure that it is fully centred so that the ash falls onto the holder.
ONCE THE INCENSE STICK IS LIT, CAN I PUT IT OUT AND THEN LIGHT IT AGAIN LATER?
Yes, there’s no problem in putting out an incense stock and lighting it again later.
To put it out, carefully remove it from the holder and rub the tip of the stick against the surface of the holder in a circular motion (as though stubbing out a cigarette in an ashtray). When you decide to light it again, do so as normal.
HOW LONG DO THE INCENSE STICKS LAST?
They last for around 50 minutes.