Stop Moths and Mites Hangers Lavender
- An anti-moth product that gradually emits an active substance that protects fabrics from moths and their larvae, preventing new eggs from being laid and putting a halt to further generations of moths.
While active, the product also releases a pleasing perfume into wardrobes and drawers.
Does not stain.
- Open the packaging that contains the two hangers.
- Remove one and open the hanger part that wraps around the back of the product.
- It is recommended to place 1 hanger in small wardrobes, and 2 or more medium-sized and large wardrobes.
- Replace the hangers every 3-4 months.
HOW MANY HANGERS SHOULD I HANG PER WARDROBE?
It is recommended:
To place 1 hanger in small wardrobes.
To place 2 or more hangers in medium-sized and large wardrobes.
CAN IT BE PLACED IN DRAWERS?
Yes, Green Forest Stop Moths hangers can be hung in wardrobes and placed in drawers. If placed in drawers, remember to place the product with the flat part face down.
HOW OFTEN DO THE HANGERS NEED TO BE REPLACED?
Green Forest Stop Moth hangers protect your clothes from moths for 3 to 4 months. After this time, they should be replaced with new hangers.