Please read all sections of this Legal Notice before using this website. The following conditions are binding for any user of this site.
The following general information about this website is provided in compliance with the duty to inform set out in Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services.
The purpose of this text is to provide a detailed explanation of the functionalities of this website, and to ensure you are given the appropriate information about the owner of the website and the purpose of the content included on it.
This Legal Notice regulates use of the website service by informing you, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, of the following:
Owner: FRANCISCO ARAGÓN, S.L.U.
TAX CODE: B30032445
Address: CTRA MADRID, KM 387, 30500, MOLINA DE SEGURA, MURCIA
Entered in the Companies Registry of Murcia, on Folio 92 of Volume 68, section 8, Sheet MU-1444.
Through its website, FRANCISCO ARAGÓN, S.L.U. aims to provide information about its activity and give users the opportunity to make contact and queries, and subscribe to our newsletter, as well as informing us of any claims and complaints they may have.
The purpose of this document is to establish the general terms and conditions of use of this website. These terms and conditions must be accepted and adhered to by all users wishing to make use of this site.
USING THE WEBSITE AND USER OBLIGATIONS
Users agree to use the website, its content and its services without contravening any applicable legislation, generally accepted forms of use and public order. It is prohibited to use the website for any purposes that are unlawful or damaging to FRANCISCO ARAGÓN, S.L.U. or any third parties and which could damage or prevent normal use of the website in any way.
FRANCISCO ARAGÓN, S.L.U. guarantees that the content and services provided on the website respect the principle of human dignity, protection of children and young people, non-discrimination based on race, gender, religion, opinion, nationality, disability and any other aspect of a personal or social nature.
These Terms and Conditions for using the website do not grant users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the website’s content other than those explicitly permitted.
The content (information, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) hosted on the website is the property of FRANCISCO ARAGÓN, S.L.U. or is duly authorised for circulation by its legitimate owners.
FRANCISCO ARAGÓN, S.L.U. undertakes not to carry out any misleading advertising; it is therefore prohibited from carrying out any of the following:
- The use of said content for any kind of commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- Any full or partial reproduction, publication, distribution or modification of said content without prior written consent from the content’s legitimate owners or unless legally permitted to do so.
- Any breach of the rights of FRANCISCO ARAGÓN, S.L.U. or of the legitimate owners of said content.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Users recognise and accept that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements included on the website belong to FRANCISCO ARAGÓN, S.L.U. or have been duly authorised for inclusion on this website.
If any user or third party considers that their intellectual property rights have been breached by the use of any content on the website, they should inform FRANCISCO ARAGÓN, S.L.U. of this circumstance, indicating:
- The personal details of the owner of the rights that have allegedly been breached, or stating the representation by which they are acting, if the claim is being brought by a third party other than the interested party.
- The content protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the website, providing accreditation of said intellectual property rights and an explicit statement in which the interested party assumes liability for the accuracy of the information provided in the notification.
This website provides links to other websites run by the same owner and to content owned by third parties.
The sole purpose of these links is to provide users with the ability to access said links. FRANCISCO ARAGÓN, S.L.U. assumes no liability whatsoever for any outcomes that may result from users accessing said links.
Users who suggest establishing any type of link from their website to this website must obtain prior written authorisation from FRANCISCO ARAGÓN, S.L.U. before doing so. Establishing any such link in no way implies any kind of relationship between FRANCISCO ARAGÓN, S.L.U. and the owner of the site where the link is created, nor does it imply acceptance or approval by FRANCISCO ARAGÓN, S.L.U. of its content or services.
The website linked to must not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or any other distinctive elements belonging to FRANCISCO ARAGÓN, S.L.U., unless expressly authorised to do so.
UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
FRANCISCO ARAGÓN, S.L.U. reserves the right to modify the presentation and configuration of the website and this Legal Notice, at any time and without prior warning.
DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
FRANCISCO ARAGÓN, S.L.U. gives no guarantees and assumes no liability of any kind for any damages and losses of any kind that may arise as a result of:
- Any lack of availability, maintenance and effective operability of the website and/or of its services or content.
- The existence of viruses and any malicious or harmful software in the content.
- Any use made of the website, its services or its contents by users that is unlawful, negligent, fraudulent or contravenes these terms and conditions, or goes against good faith, generally accepted uses or public order.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Spanish legislation, and are subject to the courts of the city of MURCIA (Spain) in the event of any disputes resulting from accessing the website.
If users have any doubts concerning this legal notice or any other comment in this regard, please email email@example.com or write to the address indicated above.