Flies and Mosquitoes
- Insecticide for occasional infestations of flies and mosquitos.
Highly effective against flies and mosquitos.
Pleasant lemon fragrance.
Uses pyrethroids that pose a very low risk for humans and pets.
Effective against the common and tiger mosquito.
For your safety, leave the room after spraying and do not return for 10-15 minutes. After this time you may return without any risk or danger.
- Shake the canister before use.
- Remove the cap.
- Firmly press the dispenser, aiming the product towards the ceiling and corners of the room where you wish to eradicate the infestation. Spray in short intervals (no longer than 5-10 seconds).
- Leave the room after spraying and do not return for 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat the operation whenever you detect the present of flies or mosquitos.
IS IT DANGEROUS TO SPRAY THIS PRODUCT WHEN BABIES OR SMALL CHILDREN ARE PRESENT?
It is not recommended to use this product in the presence of people or pets. When using the product, it is advisable to ventilate the room before returning, and to keep the insecticide out of the reach of children.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF SOMEONE IS TAKEN ILL AFTER USING THE INSECTICIDE?
In the event of intoxication or symptoms of illness following use of the product, seek help immediately from a medical centre, and show them the product label. You can also consult the toxicology information medical service (tel.: 91 562 04 20).
HOW LONG DOES THE INSECTICIDE’S EFFECT LAST?
The product is active while it remains in the atmosphere. Once it falls to the floor, it will no longer have any effect on airborne insects. The product should therefore be sprayed again whenever flies or mosquitos are present. If the problem is only with mosquitos, it may prove more effective to use an electric liquid insecticide, as this is constantly active against mosquitos, with no further action required.
CAN IT BE USED ON PLANTS?
No. This product should not be applied to plants or on their leaves, as it could damage them.