Anti-Mosquito Electric Diffuser
- Double-use diffuser:
Switch with light indicator to turn the diffuser on or off without having to unplug it.
Highly effective against both common and tiger mosquitos.
Effective even with the lights on and the windows open.
How to use
IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE A LIQUID ANTI-MOSQUITO REFILL:
- Remove the cap from the bottle and screw the refill into the large diffuser in a counter-clockwise direction. Keep the cap for later when you no longer use the diffuser.
- Rotate the plug so the diffuser can be plugged in to a socket in an upright position.
- Plug the diffuser into a mains socket and press the switch. The red light indicates that the diffuser is in operation.
- To extract the refill, switch off and unplug the device, then unscrew in a counter-clockwise direction.
- A liquid refill has a duration of 45 nights using it 8 hours a night.
IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE AN ANTI-MOSQUITO TABLET:
- Rotate the plug so the diffuser is plugged in to a socket in an upright position.
- Remove the tablet from its protective wrapper and insert it into the horizontal slot on the top of the diffuser, leaving it to rest on top of the heating plate.
- Plug the diffuser into a mains socket and press the switch to initiate evaporation of the insecticide product. The red light indicates that the diffuser is in operation.
- Press the switch. The red light indicates that the diffuser is in operation.
- To replace the tablet once it has been used up, first unplug the device. Insert the new tablet into the slot, pushing from one side until the old tablet can be removed from the opposite side.
- Each tablet lasts for around 10 hours. The tablet will progressively lose colour as it is used up.
SAFETY INFORMATION: The device should only be used with the recommended spray system (Green Forest refills). The use of other substances could pose a toxicity or fire risk. This device can be used by children aged 8 years old and above, and by people with reduced physical, sensorial or mental abilities, or who lack experience and knowledge, if given the appropriate supervision or teaching on how to use the device safely and they understand the dangers involved. Children should not play with or use the device as a toy. No cleaning or maintenance should be carried out by children without supervision.
Can the device be used with an anti-mosquito tablet and liquid refill at the same time?
No, they should always be used separately. Either the tablet or the liquid refill should be used, but never both at the same time. If they were used at the same time, the tablet would prevent the liquid refill from evaporating, as it would obstruct the vapour from being released.
Which refills are used with this diffuser?
This diffuser is designed to be used exclusively with Green Forest liquid insecticide refills.
Find your product