Automatic Aerosol Diffuser
- Diffuser for automatic air freshener refills.
Ideal for adding freshness to medium and large rooms.
The diffuser incorporates fragrance into the atmosphere at intervals of 10, 20 and 30 minutes, to be chosen by the consumer.
It is advisable to place the diffuser at a high level (higher than 1 metre) for good diffusion of the fragrance into the ambience.
Position the diffuser appropriately to prevent it from spraying on any surfaces that could be damaged as a result.
The device contains an EXTRA SPRAY button for an extra boost of fragrance when desired.
It is operated by 2 AA/LR6 alkaline batteries.
- Remove the diffuser from the case.
- Choose the location where you wish to place the diffuser. An elevated location is advised to keep the device out of the reach of children. Position the diffuser appropriately to prevent it from spraying on any surfaces that could be damaged as a result.
- To open the diffuser, ensure that the device is in the OFF position. Press the button on the top and pull back the body section.
- This device includes batteries. To connect them, pull on the safety tab to remove it.
Install the aerosol canister by ensuring the spray nozzle is facing the front of the device.
- Close the diffuser.
- To install the refill, place on the base of the diffuser and push it forward until the spray nozzle fits into the opening provided.
Aim the diffuser away from the face before using. Choose the time interval for each spray: 10, 20 or 30 minutes, depending on the desired fragrance intensity for your home.
- When it is activated, the green light comes on and the spray is released a few seconds later. The green light acts as a warning that the spray is about to be released by blinking for 3 seconds. If the diffuser does not release any spray after a few seconds, switch the diffuser to the OFF position and check that steps 3 and 4 have occurred correctly before repeating this step.
- If you wish to release an additional spray, aim the diffuser away from the face and press the “extra spray” button. This spray will not affect the selected interval programme.
The red light indicates that the batteries are running low. To replace them, switch the diffuser to the OFF position before inserting 2 AA/LR6 1.5 V batteries, ensuring their polarity is as indicated on the diffuser.
- This diffuser is operated by 2 AA/LR6 alkaline batteries.
What is the EXTRA SPRAY button for?
By pressing the EXTRA SPRAY button, you can spray an additional boost of fragrance whenever you wish.
Which spray interval should I choose to fragrance my home?
It depends on the size of the room that you wish to freshen and the degree of fragrance you wish to obtain.
The following guideline may help:
- For large rooms or if you prefer a strong fragrance level, choose a spray interval of 10 minutes.
- For lower levels of fragrance or for smaller spaces, choose one of the other two spray intervals: 20 and 30 minutes.