Mite Insecticide Special Fabric Formula
- Formulated to eliminate mites in your home from fabrics where they reproduce (rugs, carpets, upholstery, curtains, duvets, sofas, etc.).
- Effectively eliminates dust mites.
- Prevents allergies caused by these insects.
- Does not stain, so can be applied directly to fabrics.
- Uses pyrethroids that pose a very low risk for humans and pets.
- For your safety, leave the room after spraying and do not return for 10-15 minutes. After this time you may return without any risk or danger.
- Shake the canister before use.
- Remove the cap.
- Press firmly on the nozzle to spray directly on the fabrics. Do not dampen the fabric, particularly if it cannot be dried effectively. Short sprays are preferable, so that the fabric can dry completely.
- Leave the product to dry completely, then vacuum-clean the treated fabrics.
- Leave the room after spraying and do not return for 10-15 minutes.
IS IT DANGEROUS TO SPRAY THIS PRODUCT WHEN BABIES OR SMALL CHILDREN ARE PRESENT?
It is not recommended to use this product in the presence of people or pets. When using the product, it is advisable to ventilate the room before returning, and to keep the insecticide out of the reach of children.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF SOMEONE IS TAKEN ILL AFTER USING THE INSECTICIDE?
In the event of intoxication or symptoms of illness following use of the product, seek help immediately from a medical centre, and show them the product label. You can also consult the toxicology information medical service (tel.: 91 562 04 20).
IS IT EFFECTIVE AGAINST SILVERFISH?
Yes. This insecticide is effective against all types of crawling insects, including the silverfish. For correct use, following the instructions included.
WHERE CAN I APPLY THE MITE INSECTICIDE?
Mites are normally found where dust accumulates. They favour high temperatures and moderately high levels of humidity (50-80%). It is therefore recommended to use the Green Forest Mite Insecticide special fabric formula on sofas, upholstered furniture, curtains, car seats, rugs, carpets and cushions, etc.